Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Welcome

Thanks for visiting my new blog, dedicated to The Loves of my Life. You'll see pictures to the right. At the top is my wife, Kim. She is my best friend and the most wonderful woman in the history of woman. The next two pictures are of our two boys, Snoopy and Smoke. Snoopy is a Miniature Schnauzer and Smoke is a Chihuahua. They are the best of friends, who share our hearts and home. They love to play with each other and follow us around. Then there's a picture of Meggie and Freckles, my two dogs. Meggie, a Miniature Schnauzer, was directly responsible for Kim and I meeting each other. Freckles was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, who came to live with Meggie and I in 1998. He became a "new" dog soon after and was a very special boy. Sadly, both Meggie and Freckles have crossed the Rainbow Bridge. Then my bestest dog boy ever, Willis. He came into my life in 1981, when I wasn't even looking for a dog. But, he soon became my constant companion and my best friend. I can imagine he, Meggie and Freckles having tons o' fun together at the Bridge. I believe in the story of the Rainbow Bridge and I know they'll be waiting for me.

Come back often to hear more about my family.

No comments: